We are seeking a passionate, multi-skilled Intermediate level .NET Developer for a contract opportunity. If you are passionate about what you do and like working with modern tools and technologies, we invite you to read through the job opportunity description below. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, email your resume to email@example.com.
Immediate to end of December 2017 with possibility of extension
As a contracted consultant in an Intermediate Developer role with Quercus, you will be working with clients and colleagues to automate business processes and support software. You will be required to participate in various roles of the development lifecycle, such as requirements gathering, architecture, design and user testing. You will also be required to be self-disciplined and adaptive within projects in order to be responsive to this fast paced industry. Work is located within the greater Edmonton area. The technology you will be working with for this engagement is AngularJS 1.3; MVC 5; .NET Web API; C#; Team Foundation Server, SQL Server (2008 and 2014); Moq and C# unit testing framework.
- Graduate from a post-secondary information technology program
- Ability to demonstrate superior written and verbal English communication skills
- Very knowledgeable of the Microsoft .NET framework
- At least 5 years professional experience working with Visual Studio, ASP.NET and C#
- At least 12 months’ experience using jQuery, MVC, WCF & Team Foundation Server
- Proven experience providing professional consulting to clients
- Proven ability to work on teams and collaborate successfully using a project process (Agile preferred)
- Able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft developer certification
- .NET DataSet
- Jasmine JS unit tests
- Knowledge and experience with Mobile development
Quercus Solutions Inc. is supportive of workforce diversity and encourages applications from qualified individuals.