Would you like to wake up every morning and look forward to work? Do you want to be a part of a company that truly wants to have a positive impact for customers and employees? We are seeking a passionate, multi-skilled Junior Intermediate level .NET Developer to join our team and offer their talent to meaningful projects. If you are passionate about your work, and looking to surround yourself with a wealth of experience and know-how in a growing company, Quercus is the place for you! We invite you to read through the job opportunity description below and if you are qualified and interested in being part of our dynamic team, email your resume to email@example.com.
What's in it for you?
In a world of I.T. professional organizations, Quercus stands out. Yes, we offer competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and ongoing training opportunities. But more importantly: we want our employees to feel motivated when they come to work, and we want them to go home at night with energy for their personal lives. Below are just a few more ‘perks’ to working with us:
- Enjoy taking some deserved time off for you and your family… Three weeks’ vacation per year to start
- Need an extra-long weekend for a getaway?... Time off in lieu of approved overtime
- Extra cash in your pocket at holiday time!... Employee bonuses
- Make use of our health spending account for some items not covered under a regular benefit plan
- Modern, relaxed, collaborative work culture; toxins, barriers & judgments are discussed and resolved
- Your imagination is recruited to your maximum with energized and experienced colleagues, coaches and mentors
- Do you long to be in a trusting environment?... Flexible work hours & autonomy
- Enjoy working with the latest and greatest tools to do your job?... We’ll give you what you need
As a consultant in an Intermediate .NET Developer role with Quercus, you will be working with clients and colleagues to automate business processes and support software. You will be required to participate in various roles of the development lifecycle, such as requirements gathering, architecture, design and user testing. You will also be required to be self-disciplined and adaptive within projects in order to be responsive to this fast paced industry. Work is located within the greater Edmonton area; however, candidates must be willing to travel on occasion for training and potential short term work.
- Graduate from a post-secondary information technology program
- Ability to demonstrate superior written and verbal English communication skills
- Very knowledgeable of the Microsoft .NET framework
- At least 1-3 years professional experience working with Visual Studio, ASP.NET and C#
- Proven experience providing professional consulting to clients
- Proven ability to work on teams and collaborate successfully using a project process (Agile preferred)
- Able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft developer certification
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint
- Knowledge and experience with Mobile development
- At least 6 months experience using jQuery, MVC and WCF
Quercus Solutions Inc. is supportive of workforce diversity and encourages applications from qualified individuals.