Would you like to wake up every morning and look forward to work? Do you want to be a part of a company that truly wants to have a positive impact for customers and employees? We are seeking a passionate, multi-skilled SharePoint Specialist to join our team and offer their talent to meaningful projects. If you are passionate about your work, and looking to surround yourself with a wealth of experience and know-how in a growing company, Quercus is the place for you! We invite you to read through the job opportunity description below and if you are qualified and interested in being part of our dynamic team, email your resume to email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
In a world of I.T. professional organizations, Quercus stands out. Yes, we offer competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and ongoing training opportunities. But more importantly: we want our employees to feel motivated when they come to work, and we want them to go home at night with energy for their personal lives. Below are just a few more ‘perks’ to working with us:
- Enjoy taking some deserved time off for you and your family… Three weeks’ vacation per year to start
- Need an extra-long weekend for a getaway?...Time off in lieu of approved overtime
- Extra cash in your pocket at holiday time!...Employee bonuses
- Make use of our health spending account for some items not covered under a regular benefit plan
- Modern, relaxed, collaborative work culture; toxins, barriers & judgments are discussed and resolved
- Your imagination is recruited to your maximum with energized and experienced colleagues, coaches and mentors
- Do you long to be in a trusting environment?...Flexible work hours & autonomy
- Enjoy working with the latest and greatest tools to do your job?...We’ll give you what you need
As an Intermediate- Senior SharePoint Specialist with Quercus you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise to the sales team where necessary, alignment of client business needs to SharePoint features and the creation of logical and physical architectures necessary to support SharePoint deployments. You will also be configuring and deploying SharePoint solutions in various projects we engage with, as well as develop custom features/solutions using SharePoint Designer and/or Visual Studio.
- Five or more years proven experience in the Information Technology industry
- One or more years proven experience fulfilling the activities identified in the role description above
- Demonstrated experience working directly with clients and offering expertise in a consulting environment
- Post-secondary education related to Information Technology
- Passion for the work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the IT value proposition for businesses (why do we do what we do)
- Must be willing to travel from time to time
- Three or more years proven experience fulfilling the activities identified in the role description
- One or more Microsoft Technology Specialists certifications, ideally in SharePoint
Quercus Solutions Inc. is supportive of workforce diversity and encourages applications from qualified individuals.